I design and make culinary boards of character from wood mostly sourced off our farm in the Sibfords, Oxfordshire, some locally and a little bit from further a field in the UK. Trunks and branches from fallen trees are planked and seasoned at Temple Mill then designed into unique, often quirky, always useful boards for:
* Presentation – Food Theatre! * Cake Board * Cheese Board * Chopping * Platter * Pot/Casserole Stand * etc etc etc
I sell from home. I also exhibit during the Oxfordshire Artweeks in May, selling exhibitions at various Museums and occasional local fairs - please see below
FORTHCOMING EVENTS 2018:
- August-October 2018 (throughout) - Banbury Museum Shop
- October 20th Saturday - Horton PopUp at Copse Cap Barn 10.30-5pm. £5 entry to include glass of wine. Tea & coffee available
- November 17th - January 6th - Court Barn, Chipping Campden Selling Exhibition http://www.courtbarn.org.uk/about/news/christmas-d...
- December 1st-9th - POP-UP SHOP @ WYKHAM PARK FARM